What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent to your web browser by the use of a website. The cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the service or a third-party to recognize you. In other words, it can retrieve your data when you access our website at your next visit. Cookies could be either “session” or “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are deleted as soon as you leave the web browser. Whereas, persistent cookies will remain on your device (computer or mobile) when you go offline.
The purpose of cookies
- To store users’ preferences and therefore to best meet their needs.
- To provide statistical and analytical reports.
We would like to clarify that our cookies do not harm your device and do not contain any viruses. Their only purpose is to optimize the user’s experience.
Besides our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties’ cookies to report usage statistics, or deliver advertisements on and through the services.
Your rights regarding cookies policy
- Chrome web browser: you can visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- Safari web browser: you can visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Firefox web browser: visit the following page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Internet Explorer web browser: visit the following page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
For any other web browser that you are using, we suggest you visit the web browser’s official web pages.
More information about cookies and contact details
If you have any further questions or any queries about our cookies policy, you can always contact us via the website or by our email: [email protected]. Also, you can learn more about how cookies operate by referring to the following pages
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative:http://www.networkadvertising.org/